The first best part? Seeing the parade, and what a parade it was! Eighteen (counting my throw, newly made for the QAL) quilts linked up. I happen to know of two more that are cut out, and one more that is a flimsy that did not get a separate link in the parade, though Susan, the maker, showed it in with her completely finished quilt.
There were quilters from six countries who quilted along: Canada, US, England, Scotland, Australia and New Zealand! I am just thrilled!
Here once again are my wonderful sponsors.
A huge thank you to them for coming back year after year!
And here are the winners as chosen by Rafflecopter:
Two prizes from Benartex Designer Fabrics
1. Fabric bundle of 'Holiday & Winter Jewels' by Amanda Murphy to a US winner (these are the fabrics I used to make my throw. They are the ones in the graphic too: Debbie Simich
2. A Strippies set (2.5" strips) of 'Evelyn's Etched Tulips'. They sent this to me for me to send anywhere on the globe: Stephanie Sinden
3. From Hobbs Batting, a package of Thermore: Laura Manning
4. From Make Modern magazine, a 6-month subscription: Diann Bottrell
5. A free PDF pattern from Canuck Quilter Designs: Susan Smith
6. Two Free PDF patterns from Devoted Quilter: Michelle Peet
7. A free PDF pattern from Quilty Zest: Kathy (Kay Cee)
8. Two free PDF patterns from Meadow Mist Designs: Sue Godfrey
9. A free PDF pattern from me, SandraJaneQuilts, and a piece of 'Evelyn's Etched Tulips' to two people:
Rose Moy Mikulski and Gale Bulkley
10. $24 coupon good for two free PDF patterns from Quilting JetGirl: Anja Clyke
11. A free PDF pattern from Sew Fresh Quilts: Raewyn Barge
12. A free PDF pattern from Stitchin' at Home: Trudy Grant
The winners have been contacted by email. Thank you so much to everyone who participated, and thank you again so very much to my sponsors. I hope my readers as well as those who quilted along will keep these generous small business women in mind when looking for a quilt pattern. Just click on their shop graphic in the chart above to check them out!