I did rather dismally in Q4 of 2018, the worst ever in fact...
Out of my nine hoped-for finishes, I finished two, and one flimsy.
|Love is All|
So here's what I hope to have finished by the end of March, or shortly thereafter.
1. The Log Cabin quilt above.
2. Fawn's quilt.
I do now have a nice stack of blocks for her quilt! They are all done, thanks to using them as leader/ender pieces.
3. Migrating geese.
I can hope...
|Oh! The Places You'll Go!|
6. Postcard from Sweden cushion cover
7. A Roll of the Dice cushion cover
8. A mini for Island Batik (not sure on the fabrics I will use yet, but will update)
9. A vintage to modern quilt for Island Batik (again, not sure on the fabrics I will use yet, but will update)
I'm sticking with this short list, as I also do have another must-do huge quilt on the finish and send away list. Very mysterious, I know.