How did I do on Q1's List? I completed 5 of the 7 on the list, so I am pretty happy with that. The two incomplete will move onto this quarter's list, and I've moved them #2 and #11 on this list.
Here is the list of what I would like to have finished by the beginning of July!
1. Postcard from Sweden
The deadline is April 18! It's further along than this photo, but not quite a flimsy yet.
2. One H2H quilt, to be made using some or all of the Canada fabrics on the left:
3. And I hope to use up the last bits of the Dot Crazy fabric, which is on the right in that photo, for a second H2H quilt. I used this fabric for the Plus Playtime quilt for the ezine Modern by the Yard, which also is the one we will be making in my second annual QAL! Head over to either of those links to download your free copy of the ezine which contains not only my pattern, but a few others, all free! For the first post and to see what fabric I'm using, click here. Next week is the main introductory post.
4. The IB challenge for April is a vintage design made with a modern flair. I plan to use these fabrics, and I'm super-excited to make what's been floating around in my head for the past week or two.
5. Here are the fabrics for the new Plus Playtime quilt I will be making, with an adult vibe, for my QAL.
6. I need to make two cat mats using these fabulous cat fabrics I used in Cat-Eye-doscope and I also want to make two cat mats for either the Windsor Humane Society, or the cat rescue I've heard about in Leamington. The second two might be out of these fabrics, maybe out of others.
7. I'd really like to finish my knitted selvedges rug, but that is dependent on how many selvedges I generate over the next three months!
8. A cushion using some of these Island Batik beauties. I am not sure which ones yet, so this and #9 fabrics will possibly change a little, partly because I can't show you just yet some of the one set of fabrics we received.😉 I'll update this post once we're allowed to!
9. A crib size quilt also using some of these Island Batik beauties!
10. I need to finish the quilt for my niece, Fawn. I just have two more family quilts to make: hers and her brother's, and then all the nieces and nephews will have an Auntie Sandra quilt; well, Fawn and Dray will actually have two, as they each got crib quilts when they were babes.
11. Poor beloved beautiful migrating geese! This is one of my three RSC 2017 projects and I'd love to get it done this quarter since it got neglected last quarter, although I did get the backing assembled.
This should keep me more than busy I suspect!
Busy Hands Quilts (certainly these are "Finished or Not!")
Confessions of a Fabric Addict (because I'm whooping about a new list and possibilities!)
Dizzy Quilter (for the FAL)
Tish 'n Wonderland (because #2, 10 and 11, well and now, ha, #1 are UFOs)