How did I do on my Q2FAL List?
I got 7 of 11 on that list. (Note that I did make all four kitty mats, just two are pictured in the collage.)
Here's the line-up for Q3!
1. Migrating geese - this poor quilt, which I adore....
2. Selvages rug - this has progressed quite nicely! I had hoped to finished it in Q2, but still think it needs another half dozen or so rows. I have a bunch of selvages again...they're almost as bad at multiplying as scraps! It is further along than shown here, but I'm too lazy to take a current photo.
3. Baby plus playtime
For followers, you know that this is finished as of yesterday, but I had already started this post, just didn't get it published, and the QAL Winners post took precedence!
4. July's Island Batik Challenge is Secondary patterns. I'm using some of this fabric. Super excited!
5. Make-up bags for my daughters, one from the sugar skulls/pink combo and the other from the text fabrics:
6. August Island Batik Challenge is the great outdoors theme and it's a blog hop. I have to use these fabrics, as many as possible, and make a lap or larger size quilt. They are the Dear William collection:
7. Up From Here quilt for the QAL at Homesewn By Us
This is also my second H2H quilt, going to the Sexual Assault Centre in Windsor. Bad that I'm a couple months behind.
8. The September Island Batik challenge which must incorporate stars (yay!) I am thinking I'll use these, but not sure yet. I have recently been drawn to turquoise and mauve and so I'm leaning to that over the Jungle Cruise.
9. A top with the beautiful rayon that Island Batik sent in Box #1:
10. Fawn's quilt, another that keeps getting pushed aside... I've actually sewn a few blocks now!
This should be an interesting quarter, seeing as my Handquilter Avanté, seems to be in disrepair.
Linking up with
Dizzy Quilts for the Q3FAL