There are eleven sponsors, and a few are offering prizes to more than one winner, so there are a total of fourteen prizes to be had. Each participant will also get the pattern in PDF form. It will soon be for sale in my Etsy shop, but the instructions will remain as for all QALs, here on the blog under the "Quilt Alongs and TBT" tab. All right, drum roll please!
I have my darling grandson Brady here, so he has picked the winning numbers. I told him he could call out random numbers between 2 (I was #1) and 18, and I wrote them down beside the prize list. I am amazed that he chose an American for the Needle & Foot (American shop) prize, and a Canadian for Mad About Patchwork (Canadian shop)! This just saves on postage which can eat into your winnings if you're having to ship internationally right?
Also, I just cannot extend enough gratitude to my sponsors for their generosity in providing prizes and for their support, many of them over all three years of my QALs.
All winners have been emailed. Then I was supposed to publish this post.
But this happened:
Brady: Nana, could you and I go to the beach and we could skip rocks?
me: Um YES!
So we did. We may have got a little wet. We may have also gone for ice cream...😊 The beach (Seacliff) was the busiest I have ever seen it, but it was a glorious day and the water so refreshing.
|I even caught the rock mid-flight!|
And the winners are!
1. The first prize is from Needle & Foot, a $35 gift certificate to her shop: 9 Tracie
2. The second prize is a $50 gift certificate to Mad About Patchwork: 15 Laura
3. Next is a winner's choice of two PDF patterns from Canuck Quilter Designs: 8 Pat
4. From Cooking Up Quilts a winner's choice of one PDF pattern: 12 Rochelle
5. From Devoted Quilter a winner's choice of two PDF patterns: 6 Diann
6. Make Modern ezine is offering a 6-month subscription: 14 Helen
7 & 8. From Meadow Mist Designs two winners' choices of two PDF patterns: 7 Anja, and 18 Nancy
9, 10 & 11. From Sew Fresh Quilts three winners' gift certificates valued at $25US ($33CA): 2 Wendy, 5 Roseanne, 17 Jean
12. From Stitchin' at Home a winner's choice of her newest pattern: 10 Barb
13. From The Madd Quilter, a winner's choice of a PDF pattern, 'Star Blossom': 11 Gail
14. From me, mmm! quilts, a winner's choice of a PDF pattern: 13 Ioleen
I truly am so grateful for these quilters, both 'regulars' and newbies to my QAL. Thank you for taking some of your precious sewing time to quilt along with me. It's wonderful to 'stitch' the globe together as we do with quilt alongs!
See you next Spring!