2019 is half over. Something I thought of the other day is that we are six months away from finishing off the first 20 years of this millennium. It seems like about oh, maybe ten years ago that it was the whole Y2K scare, not 20!
So how did I do in Q2? Not bad!
Here is the list for Q3. The first two are those I didn't finish from Q2:
1. Finish Brady's football quilt.
2. Migrating Geese
3. A new old one, the Meadow Mystery needs to be quilted and on my bed.
4. Finish the Artsy Fartsy July challenge for Island Batik.
5. The quilt for the August blog hop for Island Batik, using a line I can't show much of at the time of writing this post, but will update. For now here's a sneak peek of the progress.
6. Two more placemats for Dayna with these fabrics.
7. A set of four placemats using these. Not sure on which pink, or maybe both...
8. A child's quilt for September for Island Batik. I plan to use either the fabrics on the left of those on the right with some white.
9. Make a healthy lap quilt with these. I'm doing my own design, keeping it very modern.
10. Make the last of the niece/nephew quilts with these. They are some of my mum's clothes. It will be a challenge with some of these very lightweight rayons. A micro fleece blanket, my suggestion, will be the back.
11. Make two, maybe more, makeup pouches to sell in my Etsy store.
12. Long shot goal: make another long overdue lap quilt for my MacGyver using these fabrics that have marinated on the stash shelves for hmmm, 3+ years now.
I do believe there is a vacation in the mix, which, along with those secret projects that crop up, will perhaps get in the way of finishing every item on this list!
Linking up with Dizzy Quilts